- We offer free shipping on orders over $100 CAD. This means that we will not charge you for shipping or delivery costs except when you choose a delivery method that is not our standard, e.g. express delivery.
- Products are delivered to you according to the delivery option you choose during the checkout process. You will find information about the available delivery options in your country of purchase on the Website and during the checkout process. Please note that restrictions in the delivery may occur, and in such case we will let you know before you complete your purchase.
- The expected delivery time is always stated on the Website and in the order confirmation. You can also check the status of your order on the Website. We always aim to deliver your order within the estimated number of working days following your purchase as stated on the Website and in your order confirmation. Please note that the time for delivery may vary depending on where you live, which delivery option you choose, and due to busy points during peak season. If your order is expected to be delayed, you will be notified.
- We do not deliver to any address in a country or region in which there is a war, conflict, or instability of any kind, or to places to which it is illegal for SKYBALL APPAREL to deliver to (for example when there is a trade embargo).
- When your product is due to be delivered, you will be contacted by the delivery company. Depending on the service you are using, you may receive your delivery at the stated delivery address, or pick it up from an agreed location. You are responsible for arranging the pick-up location and time if one is necessary for you to receive your goods and SKYBALL APPAREL cannot be held responsible for a failure to receive a package under these circumstances.